by Jac Cameron (Madewell)
Me hanging at the Amstel River in Amsterdam; Ash goofing off in London.
As designers, Ash and I love traveling to different corners of the world to absorb the culture and style of other countries. Whether you work with denim (like I do) or with dresses (like Ash), it’s always amazing to see how people put themselves together, from Tokyo’s Harajuku to Amsterdam’s De Negen Straatjes (The Nine Streets). So for our latest adventure, the two of us hopped on a plane to the Europe to see some of the best street style, amazingly quirky boutiques and fantastic flea markets London and Amsterdam have to offer. And, of course, we stopped off for a lot of tea and cake along the way too. Here’s a mini photo diary of some of our most memorable moments (and meals).
1. Me eating the most delicious scones at Liberty in London.
2. A beautiful pot at tea time.
3. Posing up against some pretty houses in Notting Hill, London.
4. The Amstel River in Amsterdam.
5. And this time, with boats.
6. A sweet pick-me-up at the Bishop in Shoreditch, London.
7. Ash at Spitalfields Market in East London.
8. Scones at Liberty in Soho.
9. Headed home!