This morning we hosted a private sneak preview of our Spring 2012 collection. Here are some of our favorite snaps.
1. The presentation, at a glance.
2. Our make-your-own-bouquet station, chock full of spring blooms from Belle Fleur.
3. An array of squiggly, striped and printed scarves—just hanging out.
4. Nothing says spring like a room full of hydrangeas, thistles and Queen Anne’s Lace.
5. We treated guests to polkadot, floral and colorblock manicures by Valley (yep, they’re patterns straight from our collection).
6. Caution: staring too long at this photo will make you even more impatient for spring.