Not only does Maui native Tori Praver make the coolest graphic bikinis—which, of course, you can snag right here at Madewell—she also cooks up a storm. Below, the model-turned-designer shows us how to make the greatest chocolate peanut butter cups on Earth.
So I have a real obsession with dark chocolate and peanut butter. And together? Well, it doesn’t get much better. Since it’s next to impossible to find a great dark chocolate peanut butter cup, I decided to make my own.
When baking or cooking, I use as many organic ingredients as I can and avoid too much sugar and fat. I also don’t eat gluten myself, so you won’t find any here! Enjoy these healthy, protein-packed yet decadent treats.
Mixing bowl and spoon
Small ice cream scooper or fruit baller
Mini-cupcake paper liners
2 cups dark, vegan chocolate chips
3/4 cup organic creamy peanut or almond butter
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon sea salt
1. Melt chocolate chips in a small pot on low heat, stirring often
2. Pour a teaspoon of melted chocolate into each mini cupcake liner
3. Freeze chocolate in tray for 20 minutes or until firm
4. Mix nut butter and powdered sugar in a bowl
5. Scoop teaspoon-sized balls of nut butter mixture and add to chocolate
6. Spread the nut butter so it covers the chocolate
7. Pour a teaspoon of melted chocolate over the nut butter and completely cover
8. Sprinkle each cup with a pinch of sea salt and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm
9. Eat ’em up! (Hint: They’re amazing right out of the freezer.)